Off Campus Accommodation Services

Looking for accommodation?

Off campus accommodation

Our service provides guidance, information, resources and advocacy to students and staff of Monash University. We assist with accommodation-related matters prior to arrival and during the entire time at Monash University. View the valuable information on our website pages and also check Rent-Smart.

Renting guide Video

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Consumer Affairs Victoria has information on your rights and responsibilities when renting a home in Victoria.  Please call 1300 55 81 81 for more information in other languages.

Tenants Union Victoria

The Tenants Union of Victoria aims to inform and educate tenants about their rights, improve conditions for tenants, improve the status of tenants and represent the collective interests of tenants in law and policy making.